- Product Showcase
- Spectroscopic Reflectometer SR Series
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometer SE Series
- Microspectrophotometer MSP Series
- Film Thickness Mapping System
- Integrated In-line Metrology
- TFProbe Software
- TFProbe Wafer Measurement Tools
Spectroscopic ellipsometry (SE) is a well-established optical technique for the characterization of bulk materials, thin films, coatings, both surface and embedded layers in non-destructive and non-contact ways. For routine and fab processing quality control, an automatic cassette handler is a must. Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc. has developed a low-cost solution to cover wafer size from 2” to 8” in a desktop style and 12” in tower style for this purpose. User can define a recipe for a whole cassette measurement, even with recipes for each slot.
- Horizontal sample placement
- Affordable, Low Cost
- Compact Design
- Easy to use with Window based software; scientific mode for advanced users and operator mode for routine/daily operations
- Variable Incident angles, user definable resolution
- Comprehensive optical constants database and model recipes
- Advanced TFProbe Software allows user to define layers with NK table, dispersion or EMA mixture/composites with index grading, and surface/interface roughness...
- Upgradable and reconfigurable with Various options and accessories
- Wafer Thickness: 200µm to 1mm (bow <1.5mm, no warpage)
- Front Load Cassette
- High speed elevator with sensors
- Cassette Mapper included (detects empty slots and crossed slotted wafers)
- Stage Load Sensor included
- Pre-aligner included for flats or notches
- EMO emergency shutdown switch
- Center contact End effector matches wafer holder on ellipsometer tool
- Clean room compatible
- Easy access adjustable leveling feet and to be bridge connected to Ellipsometer frame firmly
- Compact design with all electronics built inside loader
- Universal power input
- USB communication to Computer, sharing one computer and monitor with Ellipsometer
- Upgraded TFProbe SW with Integrated wafer handling for easy operation
- Specially designed New Wafer Holder with vacuum chuck to hold wafer in position
Depending on applications, spectroscopic ellipsometer can be configured with SE200BM, SE300BM and SE500BM or other models.
- Total weight: 300 lbs
- Dimension: 60”(L) x 35”(D) x 35”(H)
- Power Supply: Universal input 100-240 VAC, 6A, 50-60 H
- Vacuum source: minimum 70 kPa (21 Hg) with a ¼ inch supply tube
Other TFProbe series tools can be configured with wafer handler, like, MSP series, SRM series. Please contact us for details.
- Semiconductor fabrication (PR, Oxide, Nitride..)
- Liquid crystal display (ITO, PR, Cell gap…..)
- Optical coatings, TiO2, SiO2, Ta2O5…..
- Semiconductor compounds
- Functional films in MEMS/MOEMS
- Amorphous, nano and crystalline Si
- Photovoltaic thin films, CdTe, CdS, CIGS, AZO, CZTS.....
User can define recipe for notch/flat alignment and film measurements by selecting some slots or full slots; cassette mapping function will automatically detect the loaded cassette for available wafers in slot:
User can define different measurement recipe for different slots: