- Product Showcase
- Spectroscopic Reflectometer SR Series
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometer SE Series
- Microspectrophotometer MSP Series
- Film Thickness Mapping System
- Integrated In-line Metrology
- TFProbe Software
- TFProbe Wafer Measurement Tools
Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc developed TFProbe® Software Version 2.X for our Spectroscopic reflectometer, Microspectrophotometer and film thickness mapping tools. Major applications are for Thin Films, Spectroscopy and Digital Imaging. Both film thickness measurmeent and their optical constants are from data regression by fitting measured either reflection spectra or transmissiom spectra to ones with a defined layer stack, also called model. So acquring spectra is very basic function for the software. That is why some users simply use it to measure antireflection coating and/ filter's performance. TFProbe 2.x version software allows user to define up to 5 layers of coating on substrate. Each layer can be defined using their known optical NK table, or dispersion (to measure their refractive index N and extinction coefficient K), or mixture of two known components with effective media approximation method(EMA). In later case, the films's physical density or porosity can be determined.
Both advanced Levenberg–Marquardt (L-M) and fast Fourier transform (FFT) algorithms are implemented in TFProbe 2.x version software. In addition, search function, scale, dampling functions are also available, which provides practical solutions to many special applications. A time series data acqusition/analysis mode provides user for time controlling based measurement, such as kinetic research, real time monitoring on film growth, etching processing monitoring etc.
Built-in mapping pattern definition, 2D/3D mapped results presentation, loading the saved data for remodeling are available in this version software. Live video, capable to view and record the image to memorize the data acquired location is a desire for measurements on textured and patterned surfaces, like MEMS device, medical devices and many other types samples.
Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc has also successfully customized soultions for in-line applications, like CMP processing monitoring with uniquely developed large area Zone Average Model for non-planar production wafers. Our experience will help us to find suitable solution for your application too.
- Easy to operate under Window operating systems. TFProbe 2.4 works under both 32bit and 64 Bit OS
- Support and communicate with various type of CCD based array detector systems
- Measure film thickness and optical constants (N & K) up to 5 layers
- Allow to acquire reflection, transmission and absorption spectra in milliseconds
- Capable to be used for real time or in-line thickness, refractive index monitoring
- Comes with comprehensive optical constants database and library
- Advanced optical constants editor
- Allows user to use either NK table, dispersion or effective media approximation (EMA) for each individual film or substrate.
- Support MSP (Microspectrophotometer) system with vision integration, SRM Mapping system, Multiple channel system
- Run simulation on reflection, transmission and optical constants
- Perform simulation or measurement at non normal incident angles
- Various data output options
- 2D and 3D graphic presentation
- Support RS232 Communication with Host Controller
- Auto log functions for spectrum, measured results and fitting graphs
- Save fitting graphs as image for easy presentation
- Backside reflection correction in the model for measuring film on transparent substrates.
- Simulation on reflection, transmission spectra for layer stacks
- Measure film thickness and optical constants
- Vision, spectra, mapping and micron spot setup
- Real time monitoring and patterned structure
- Optical Constants database and management
- Measured thicknesses for three layers Nitride-Oxide-Nitride on Glass
- Measured Transmission for Color Pixels
- Mapped Thickness 2D Plot
- Real Time Monitored Thickness Changes
- Vision and Film Thickness Measurement Capability for Small Spot
- Optical Constants Library
TFProbe is registered trademark of Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc.