Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc is glad to introduce education version TFProbe eSE for Universities, start-ups and R&D users. It is affordable and true spectroscopic tool. It comes with advanced TFProbe 3.3 software for system configuration, data acquisition, simulation and regression. Different user log-in level allows Scientists/Engineers to play complicated layer stacks, isotropic/anisotropic, super-lattice, inhomogeneous with various index profile builder, while operator mode provides one-button click to have results, plus lifetime software upgrade without cost and professional application support....
· Specifically designed for education and small R&D activities
· Affordable but still advanced and powerful as those expensive tools
· True spectroscopic Ellipsometer (not single wavelength laser, not LEDs narrow band)
· Table top and Easy to set up, Plug and Play
· Easy to operate with all Window OSs
· Advanced optics design for best system performance
· Variable Angle from 45 to 90 degree range
· Long life (over 10000hrs) ultra stable Vis-NIR light source for broad band applications
· Array based detectors allow fast measurement
· Measure film thickness and Refractive Index for unlimited layers as long as it is feasible
· System comes with comprehensive optical constants database and model recipes
· Advanced TFProbe Software allows user to use either NK table, dispersion or effective media approximation (EMA) for each individual film.
· Apply to many different type of substrates with different thickness
· Free Life time software upgrade and application support
· Model: TFProbe eSE100 or eSE300
· Detector: CCD Arrays for Fast measurement
· Light Source: Long Life high stable Tungsten-Halogen light source for eSE300 or Combined Deuterium and Tungsten Halogen) for eSE100
· Software: TFProbe 3.3
· Angle Change: Manually
· Wavelength Scan: Automatic
· Stage: 150mm (6”) sample holder
· Precision X-Y-Z stage and 3 points tilting , 0 to 50mm Z range
· Measurement Type: Film thickness, refractive index, multiple layer
· Communication: USB (Computer and monitor: Not Included but optional)
· Power: Universal 110– 240 VAC / 50-60Hz, 6 A
· Warranty: One year labor and parts or per agreement
- Wavelength range: 370 - 1100 nm (Visible version eSE300) or 250 - 1100 nm (DUV-Vis version eSE100)
- Wavelength resolution: better than 0.5 nm
- Beam Size: 1 to 5 mm configurable
- Sample Size: up to 200 mm
- Measurable Thickness Range: up to 50 um for transparent coatings/films
- Measurable layers: user definable (there is no limit in software setup)
- Measurement time: typical 3 seconds, user definable
- Variable incident angle: 45 to 90 degree at 5 degree preset interval
- Thickness precision: 0.1 nm or 0.1% of film thickness
- Index precision: 0.0001
Other wavelength range are available.
Microspots/Small Beam available.
Vision attachments available.
Motorized Mapping Stage available
· Photoresist, polyimide, Oxides, Nitrides
· Optical coatings, TiO2, SiO2, Ta2O5…..
· Semiconductor compounds, Cell gaps
· Functional films in MEMS/MOEMS
· Thin film transistors (TFT) stack
· Conductive oxide: Indium Tin Oxide
· Coatings on medical devices
· Amorphous, nano and crystalline films
· Thin Metal Layers
· Solar Films: CIGS, CdTe…….