Here is the partial list of our technology related recent publications for ellipsometry, reflectometry and their applications.
- Ellipsometry, Ellipsometer and Thin Films Dr. Gilles Benoit Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA ; Dr. Richard Sun, Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc, Acton, MA
- Nucleation and strain-stabilization during organic semiconductor thin film deposition; Yang Li1, Jing Wan1, Detlef-M. Smilgies2, Nicole Bouffard3, Richard Sun4 & Randall L. Headrick1; 1Department of Physics and Materials Science Program, University of Vermont, Burlington VT 005, USA. 2Cornell High Energy Synchrotron Source, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853, USA. 3Microscopy Imaging Center, College of Medicine, University of Vermont, Burlington VT 05405, USA. 4Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc. 31 Nagog Park, Acton MA 01720, USA
- Characterization of Cu(In,Ga)Se2 (CIGS) Flms with varying gallium ratios, Journal of Alloys and Compounds 657 (2016) 873-877, Bernadette Peace, Jesse Claypoole, Neville Sun, Dan Dwyer, Matthew D. Eisaman, Pradeep Haldar, Harry Efstathiadis
- Development and characterization of transparent and conductive InZnO films by magnetron sputtering at room temperature Journal of Alloys and Compounds 633 (2015) 157–164, J. Nicholas Alexander, Neville Sun, Harry Efstathiadis, Pradeep Haldar
- Characterization of chemical bath deposited buffer layers for thin film solar cell applications
D. Dwyer, R. Sun, H. Efstathiadis, and P. Haldar, College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, University at Albany – State University of New York, Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc.
- Development and Characterization of Copper Zinc Tin Sulfide (CZTS) Thin Films for Solar Cells Applications, presented at Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall meeting 2014, Tara P. Dhakal1, Pravakar P. Rajbhandari1, R. Reid Tobias1,2, Michael Hatzistergos2, Neville Sun3 , Richard Sun3, and Harry Efstathiadis2 1Binghamton University, State University of New York, Binghamton, NY, United States; 2Colleges of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, State University of New York, Polytechnic Institute, Albany, NY, United States; 3Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc., Acton, MA, United States.
- Indium Zinc Oxide as a Transparent Conductor for Thin Film Solar Application; Presented at America Vacuum Society (AVS) 61th Symposium and Conference in Baltimore, MD, 2014; J. Nicholas Alexander1, Neville Sun2, Richard Sun2, Harry Efstathiadis1 1 State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, Colleges of Nanoscale Science and Engineering, 257 Fuller Rd., Albany, NY 12203, USA; 2 Angstrom Sun Technologies Inc., 31 Nagog Park, Acton, MA 01720, USA
Some Experience in Characterizing Thin Films on Next Generation 450mm Wafers with Spectroscopic Ellipsometry, Presented at America Vacuum Society (AVS) 61th Symposium and Conference in Baltimore, MD, 2014
- Tunability of third order nonlinear absorption in „Pb,La…„Zr,Ti…O3 thin films; APPLIED PHYSICS LETTERS 98, 011903 2011
D. Ambika, Viswanathan Kumar, C. S. Suchand Sandeep, and Reji Philip 1Department of Information Technology, Centre for Materials for Electronics Technology (C-MET), Scientific Society, Ministry of Communication and Information Technology, Government of India,
Athani (PO), Thrissur 680 771, Kerala State, India 2Light and Matter Physics Group, Raman Research Institute, Bangalore 560 080, Karnataka, India
- Gap Surface Plasmon Waveguides with Enhanced Integration and Functionality
Dmitri K. Gramotnev,*,†,‡ Michael G. Nielsen,‡ Shiaw Juen Tan,§ Martin L. Kurth,§ and Sergey I. Bozhevolnyi‡ †Nanophotonics, GPO Box 786, Albany Creek, Queensland 4035, Australia; ‡Institute of Technology and Innovation (ITI), University of Southern Denmark, Niels Bohrs Alle?1, DK-5230 Odense M, Denmark; §Applied Optics and Nanotechnology Program, Faculty of Science and Technology, Queensland University of Technology, GPO Box; 2434, Brisbane, QLD 4001, Australia
Characterization of a CZTS thin film solar cell grown by sputtering method, Tara P. Dhakal, Chien–Yi Peng, R. Reid Tobias, Ramesh Dasharathy, Charles R. Westgate; SUNY-Binghamton, Binghamton, NY, United States
- SILICON SURFACE STRUCTURING BY XeCl EXCIMER LASER IRRADIATION IN ATMOSPHERIC CONDITIONS
V. SAVA, T. L. MITRAN, G. SOCOL , S. ANTOHE; University of Bucharest, Faculty of Physics; National Institute for Lasers, Plasma and Radiation Physics, Magurele, Ilfov, Romania;Apel Laser SRL; Digest Journal of Nanomaterials and Biostructures Vol. 8, No. 1, January - March 2013, p. 61 - 68
Photoluminescence quenching of conjugated polymer nanocomposites for gamma ray detection Haizheng Zhong1, YongSheng Zhao1, Yongfang Li2 and Qibing Pei1,3 1 Department of Materials Science and Engineering, The Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1595, USA; 2 Institute of Chemistry, Chinese Academy of Science, Beijing 10080, People's Republic of China
Nanophotonic Filters for Digital Imaging, Ph.D Thesis by Kirsty Walls, School of Engineering, University of Glasgow
Effect of Ge Incorporation on Bandgap and Photosensitivity of Amorphous SiGe Thin FilmsGopal G. Pethuraja1,2, Roger E. Welser1,2, Ashok K. Sood1,2, Changwoo Lee3, Nicholas J. Alexander3, Harry Efstathiadis3, Pradeep Haldar3, Jennifer L. Harvey4 1Magnolia Solar Inc., Cummings Park, Woburn, USA; 2Magnolia Solar Inc., Albany, USA; 3College of Nanoscale Science and Engi-neering (CNSE), Albany, USA; 4New York State Energy Research and Development Authority (NYSERDA), Columbia Circle, Al-bany, USA.
- Application of Surface Plasmon Polaritons in CMOS Digital Imaging, Qin Chen, Xiaohua Shi, Yong Ma and Jin He, University of Glasgow
- Some Experience in Characterizing Thin Films on Next Generation 450mm Wafer with Spectroscopic Ellipsometry, The AVS 61st International Symposium
- Characterization of Thin Films and Stack in MOEMS Structure with Ellipsometry and Reflectometry Techniques. Proceedings of SPIE Volume: 5715, Micromachining and Microfabrication Process Technology X , Editor(s): Mary-Ann Maher, Harold D. Stewart, 2005, pp. 166-173
- Spectroellipsometric characterization of Au-Y2O3-stabilized ZrO2 nanocomposite films, Journal of Materials Research (JMR), December 2005 (with George Sirinakis, Rezina Siddique, Kathleen A. Dunn, Harry Efstathiadis, Michael A. Carpenter, Alain E. Kaloyeros)
- Synthesis and Spectroellipsometric Characterization of Y2O3-stabilized ZrO2-Au Nanocomposite Films for Smart Sensor Applications. MRS Proceedings, Fall Meeting, Volume 8462004
- Atmospheric Stability of E-Beam Deposited Optical Thin Film Stacks. MRS Proceedings, Fall Meeting, Volume 854, 2004
- Spectroscopic Ellipsometry Study on E-Beam Deposited Titanium Dioxide (TiO2) Films. Thin Solid Films, Vol. 455-456, pp. 525-529
- Precise Characterization of Silicon on Insulator (SOI) and Strained Silicon on Si1-xGex on Insulator (SSOI) Stacks With Spectroscopic Ellipsometry. Fundamentals of Novel Oxide/Semiconductor Interfaces, Boston, 2003, MRS Proceedings, Vol. 786, pp. 103-108
- Evaluation on Stress and Optical Property of Thin Films Used in Optical MEMS Device. Thin Films - Stresses and Mechanical Properties X MRS Proceedings, Vol. 795, pp. 479-484, 2003
- Properties of Titanium Oxide Thin Film Prepared With E-Beam Evaporation. MRS Fall Meeting Proceedings: Morphological and Compositional Evolution of Thin Films, Vol. 749, pp. 101-106
- Optical Properties of Hafnium Oxide Films Grown by Laser Assisted Molecular Beam Deposition